Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay second music post, possibly doing a real, actual one if I really feel like it :)

First of all shoutout to my girl Chelsea. She posted a wonderful blog entry about the power of music, and her favorite hobby, making mixed cd's. She talked about how much heart and soul she put into making cd's for people, I feel the same way. I spend forever picking out PERFECT songs for each person. One day, I'm gonna start making mixed cd's for people and sending it to them via snail mail as a nice surprise.

37) Goo Goo Dolls- Iris

I heard this song on the radio today, it made me smile. I miss them! What a great band. Beautiful song that I'm sure everyone loves so I don't need to explain why it's so great!



70) Mandisa- He Will Come

You know there is not ONE song on any of the three Mandisa albums that I own that I skip? I love each and every single one of her songs, I can relate to almost all of them. This one is my favorite because it brings me so much comfort and reminds me of God's love for me. Whenever I have a really rough day I listen to this song!



75) Phil Collins- You'll Be In My Heart

Another graduation/goodbye song. I love me some Phil Collins, haha. Such an adorable song :)


91) Spill Canvas- The Tide

jfoisajfisafasjif. That's all I can say. I mean honestly, Nick Thomas is a lyrical genius. This is one of the most heart wrenching songs I have ever and will ever hear. You MUST listen to the lyrics on this song. I cannot express to you all my love for The Spill Canvas, they are my favorite band ever and I think they are absolutley incredible. One of my favorite quotes ever is from this song "Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive". GOSH I love them.



97) U2- One

U2 is my sister's favorite band as well as my little cousin Laurence, who, as most of you know, is battling brain cancer. His DREAM is to meet Bono, but he gave up his make a wish and asked that they donate that money to kids in Africa instead. What an amazing kid. Whenever I hear U2 I think of him now. Love love LOVE this song!!



We need some ADAM LAMBERT love!