Thursday, November 19, 2009

my little rockstars

I need to brag about my Idols for a moment. I'll make a real blog post tonight.

Here are some recent videos of some of the most amazing people I know. I can't believe how lucky I am to consider myself to be friends with some of these people.

Chikezie- No Woman/No One Mash Up. I kind of begged him to make a new youtube video after his first one, so here it is!



Next up, my girl Syesha in Dreamgirls. So proud of her.



My fave from Season 8, Allison, in her debut music video.



David Cook performed his ENTIRE ablum at this show last night...first of all that never happens second of all, this means he performed Permanent.



Last but most certainly not least is my Melinda. I am so proud of her as she takes the stage in her nightclub debut. She is kicking butt and taking names. The reviews have been incredible!

No comments: