Sunday, June 20, 2010

I don't know how it gets better than this

I really did not expect to get so many positive responses from my last blog. It's great to know I have so much support! On that news, I have an announcement to make.

I am going to do my first 1/2 marathon in February. It's the breast cancer marathon and I will be joining two of my dear friends. They, along with some other friends, are going to help me train. I feel like completing this 1/2 marathon will help me accomplish some of the other goals on my list. Pretty soon, I will be composing an e-mail asking people to help me...whether it be in my training, donating toward breast cancer research, or donating to help me travel down there. I will be staying with a friend, so I just need a plane ticket. I'm going to be asking people to donate either toward the cause or to help me for my birthday, instead of gifts. Keep an eye out!

Have you seen Toy Story 3 yet? Because you need to. No, that wasn't a suggestion. That was an order. It's amazing. Go see it.

Happy father's day to my daddy. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have such an amazing dad. I've always felt lucky, but this year I have become even more aware and grateful for him, as I worked with many students who lost their father's. I love you, dad!

I'll close this random blog by sharing some of the songs I've been really into lately. I'd love for you to check some of these out!



Although I'm not a huge fan of Adam's album, I love this song...and I love even more that Allison makes a cameo.



Speaking of Allison.... this song is AMAZING. I recommend it to my students all of the time.




Okay. I know I can't stand Miley, and I also cannot stand this music video...but I LOVE this song. Why, Miley, why?



This is my favorite Pink song. So beautiful.



This has always been one of my favorite Taylor songs, but I've been listening to it quite frequently.



Hanson's new album is AWESOME. This is one of my favorites.

No comments: