Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Don't Stop Believing

So I know I said I was going to do this once a week...but...I really love doing it. So there. Plus after tonight I'm taking a few days off.

These were chosen randomly by Sam last night!

3) The Ataris- The Hero Dies In This One

In the words of David Archuleta, "oh my heck", I miss this band. This was the first song I heard by them and I instantley fell in love. The song is written about living in a single parent household, as well as a dedication to his grandma. How cute. It also has one of my favorite quotes "The hardest part isn't finding what we need to be, it's being content with who we are". This song has amazing lyrics, please give it a listen!



31) Evan and Jaron- Crazy For This Girl

I almost forgot about this song, until I was listening to a REALLY old mixed CD I found and it started playing. Such a wonderful, chill, summer song....roll down the windows and sing along. It reminds me of a young love...so cute.



33) The Fray- All At Once

When The Fray first came out, they were super well known for their hits "Cable Car" and "How To Save A Life". My best friend Alicia and I were obsessed with their whole album, but hated those two songs...well actually I like How To Save A Life, but more for the meaning behind it (google it) then the actual song. "All At Once" is my favorite, the lyrics are soooo good.



43) John Mayer- Comfortable

Aaah cutest song! My favorite memory of this song is when my friend and I were at the Maroon 5/John Mayer concert...we were getting ready to leave to beat the crowd when we heard this song starting..we literally ran back down a huge hill at an outdoor theatre, almost fell and tackled people, started screaming and jumping up and down...which looked crazy because it's such a chill song. I would love a boy to sing this song to me :)




53) Journey- Don't Stop Believing

I mean really...if this song is not on your list of favorite songs, we probably can't be friends. I don't know what else I can say about this song other than some key words: my brother...wedding receptions... DETROIT...road trips...bars...parties...encouraging...hope...beautiful...classic...does that sum it up?




posting the Glee version :)

1 comment:

Unknown said... Add Reply

I already freaked out on your over AIM but... my new fave John Mayer song sooo much. Ahhh.

and Crazy for this girl... <3 <3

Do I really need to go there for Dont stop believe? didnt think so.