Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Boy Behind The Blog

I have been wanting to participate in The Boy Behind The Blog bloghop for a while, but to be honest I kind of kept forgetting about it each month. Finally remembered for December, so now you get to learn a little bit about Tom! I will try to mix it up and incorporate my dad, brother, and brother in law in these posts as well.



1. What is your favorite cereal?
I know people say it's bad, but my favorite cereal is still Corn Pops.

2. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes all the way.

3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Right now, it would be seeing my cousin Ian opening his Christmas gifts & seeing his reaction.

4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is...
For my family & friends to all be happy & have a wonderful Christmas day. And socks.

5. What was your best moment of 2013
2013 has been really good for me but if I had to pick one best moment, it would have to be when I got a new job working at Tri-City ACE Hardware. That was the turning point in the year where everything started going well for me. I started working out at a gym to be healthier, have been able to go out and do more stuff since I have the income, and started dating my best friend & most loving person in the world. Overall I have just been happier since getting that job. Here's hoping that Twenty-Fourteen will be just as great or better.
 
 

No comments: