1. No work on Monday. Spent the day listening to Zac Brown Band, sippin on Iced Coffee, and reading my book; plus enjoyed a bbq with my fantastic parents.
2. Forced myself to go for my walk on Tuesday evening, when all I really wanted to do was bum on the couch all night. I posted a facebook status about it, and a friend texted me to say I inspired her to go for a walk.
3. Crystal Bowersox released an EP on Tuesday that is candy to my ears. I adore her style and ability to kick me in the gut- hard- with lyrics.
4. Had an absolutely fantastic meeting with Sr. Karen on Tuesday. We talked about God in our lives and our sense of community.
5. Talked to my bestest friend in the entire world on Tuesday evening for a good hour or so. Able to vent to one another and share good news with each other.
6. Laughed hysterically with our medical director throughout our long, all day meeting on Wednesday.
7. Had a training for Sandcastles on Wednesday evening; learned about myself and found it neat to be sitting on the other side of a volunteer program.
8. Picked up drawings of "what nurses do" from the little third graders at an elementary school
9. My friend Sarah tripped but landed perfectly onto her chair. I laughed so hard I cried.
10. Had dinner with my beautiful friend Christine and her boyfriend Paul.
11. Had one of my blog posts published to the Mercy Volunteer Corps newsletter. Received 6 different e-mails from nuns telling me how much they loved the article.
12. Watched a video on the seniors at Cristo Rey and cryied. Hysterically. Because I'm just so damn proud of them.
13. Running up and down the hallway at work yesterday evening telling people it was time to go home.
14. Forced myself to take an hour lunch today and step away from my work. I ate outside. It was lovely.
15. Mean girls is on tv right now.