Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 09 → A photo you took

Well, that's pretty broad, isn't it? I've taken a lot of pictures. This, however, is one of the best concert pictures I've ever taken:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were 2nd row at the T Swift concert at Western back in February 2008. What's crazy about that to me is that while she was somewhat famous then, she was NOWHERE near the superstar she is now...but damn, was she good. I don't care what anyone says, this girl has MAD talent. She is an incredible song writer and puts on an amazing show. I want to get tickets for Katie and I see to her when she comes to Detroit this spring, but we live off 100 dollars a month. That probably won't happen...and I think it's sold out anyways.

The first week back to this crazy life has gone pretty well. Despite my cold, I'm in a good mood right now because it's sunny outside. I want to go for a walk but I'm not going to make this cold any worse...so I'm spending my day reading, writing, and cleaning. I wish I could have gone out with our friends last night, but I was knocked out from meds. Anyways, things are going well. I'm accomplishing the goals I set for myself, and our community made some minor adjustments to our lifestyle. We're all on the "eat healthier" plan and looking for a way to get exercise. I really want to join the YMCA on scholarship, but that's still $25 a month, and that combined with the $20 a month I'm putting aside for Nashville in April takes out a huge chunk of my monthly living.

Lots of excitement coming up. GAGA with Dean and Hannah this week!!! Dean is the best friend EVER for buying us tickets for Christmas....then this Friday we have the day off (teacher's have a conference) and we have Monday off for Martin Luther King Day. I'm possibly visiting Gem in Ohio this weekend, which would be great.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

No comments: