Just play along, okay? I'm very bored. Someone amuse me.
Just a little game where you post the first line in however many songs you want (I'm going with 25) that pop up on your media Player randomizer. So set your music thing to random, click next and write the first line from a song. Then people guess what songs and by whom the first lines are from, and post their own lists of first lines. Savvy?
The ones that have been guessed correctly are in BOLD
Here's my list:
1. You fire words but all they do is ricochet/you think I'm paying the price, but it's not costing me Jordin Sparks- Walking On Snow
2. All the single ladies, all the single ladies Single Ladies- Beyonce
3. Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman Fall Out Boy- Grand Theft Autumn
4. yeah yeah yeah (x 4) I love you but I gotta stay true
5. (test, test, test) liquid, melancholy dreams, so tell me what it means Hanson- Crazy Beautiful
6. Had the notion that you'd make me change my ways
7. (cherry cherry boom boom) boy we've had a real good time and I wish you the best on your way Gaga- Eh, Eh
8. Caught in a downpour of a rain of stones, felt like an exile in a world I had known Melinda Doolittle- I Will Be
9. And i know you've been through more things than most, and it always seems that it will never get any better
10. I've gathered you here to say my last piece, a few finals words before I am deceased
11. If i'm not in love with you, what is this i'm going through
12. It's getting colder in this ditch where I lie and I'm feeling older and I'm wondering why Hanson- this time around
13. You and me, we used to be together, every day together, always. no doubt- don't speak
14. Girl you're beautiful, you're bound near perfect Lady Antebellum- Lookin For A Good Time
15. Tell me what happened this time what made you come back again, i find i only see you when love deserts you
16. There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained Taylor Swift- Fearless
17. You better take it from me, that boy is like a disease Carrie Underwood- Cowboy Casanova
18. When I think of home, I think of a place where there's love overflowing Melinda Doolittle- Home
19. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world journey- don't stop believing
20. Three little birds sat on my window, and they told me I don't need to worry Corrine Bailey Rae- Put Your Records On
21. Dust it off, break it down, get to what we're talking about
22. When I woke up, I can see the daylight had already passed me David Cook- Barbaosal
23. And I don't know, this could break my heart or save me Kelly Clarkson- Sober
24. My steps were wandering, my lips were hungering, my heart was thundering
25. I don't think that passenger seat has ever looked this good to me
1. How does the world see me? Slow Down Sister- Lady Antebellum
This is a Lady A song I've thought about a lot, actually. Maybe I do need to slow down :)
2. How is my life going? Hello Alone- Anberlin
Well, that's depressing.
3. What do my friends really think of me? My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
Aww. I hope that's true.
4. Do People Secretly Lust After Me? I Did It For You- David Cook
I'll take that as a yes.
5. How can I make myself happy? Home- Melinda Doolittle
6. What should I do with my life? Worker Bee- Motion City Soundtrack
Ugh. I guess so.
7. Will I ever have children? No Such Thing- John Mayer
8. What is good advice for me? Lover Be Strong- Gavin DeGraw
9. How will I be remembered? Cancer- My Chemical Romance
10. What is my signature dance song? Buy You A Drank- T Pain
LOL can I just say that this is one of the few songs in this genre that I actually own? How ironic that it came on shuffle at this moment. It is my jam, though.
11. What do I think my current theme song is? Faith- Jordin Sparks
Omg, shuffle. You're psychic tonight.
12. What do my friends think my current theme song is? Love, Sex, Magic- Justin Timberlake and Ciara
Really, friends? Really?
13. What song will play at my funeral? Cemetery- Say Anything
CREEPY. Amazing song, though.
14. What kind of men do I like? The One That Got Away- Pink
15. What is my day going to be like? I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy.
Well, that is the kind of mood I'm in.