Thursday, March 6, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday!

I'm sick again. I tried to stop it, but it won. I don't know how or why I keep getting these nasty colds, but I am going to see my primary doc this month and she may refer me to an allergist or ENT doctor. We'll see. For now, it's back on the meds, vitamin c, water, soup and sinus rinse diet :)

I meant to post this yesterday, but I had to work late and didn't get a chance.

I have not lost more weight since last week, which is pretty standard routine now for me (go a few weeks without weight loss then drop a few). I am used to it but continue to push through. Plus, I am still getting in my routine and finally getting over the "new job" anxiety.

Anyways, last week I promised you recipes, so here you go. Here are my absolute favorites. The majority of these are from Skinnytaste.

Soups

Soups are my new favorite thing to make. They are quick, healthy, and last a few days.

Stuffed Pepper Soup
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Turkey Meatball Spinach Tortellini Soup

Chicken
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Easy Chicken Stir Fry
Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken

Pasta
Shrimp and Zucchini with Bowtie Noodles
Spinach chicken Pasta Bake

Turkey
Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Turkey Meatballs

Seafood
Cilantro Lime Shrimp


Let me know if you try any of these! I am off to rest and try to get better!

No comments: