1. How did your blog come to be? I was about to start my year of volunteer service. I decided I'd keep a blog to share my stories and lessons. That was 4 years ago now, so obviously the blog has a lot more to it than that year. But it does seem to come up a lot :)
2. What is your ultimate dream? Move to Nashville, write songs, drink a lot of iced coffee.
3. What's one important lesson you learned in life? Even when it seems like your world is crashing in, there is always hope. You just can't give up. Keep on moving. Keep trying.
4. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you choose to be? Kelly Clarkson. So that I could have her voice, her bubbly personality and her bravery. So I could know what it feels like to hear your songs on the radio and your fans singing them back to you at a concert.
5. What do you love about yourself? I care about people A LOT. Immediately. When someone is introduced to me, they pretty much become part of my circle. That's why if I don't like someone it's pretty shocking, because I like everyone for the most part. But yeah, I care about people a lot, sometimes more than I care about myself which has not always been the best thing.
6. You wake up one morning and you're 16 again. How would you live life differently? Study harder. Take school a little more seriously. Stay away from fast food. Exercise. Try not to get caught up in drama.
Choose any six of these questions!
1. What is your favorite movie quote and why?
2. Who was your first best friend? Are you still friends with them?
3. It's back to school time. What was the best year you had in school? What made it so great?
4. Is there special something you do every day (journal, Skype someone, take a walk, etc)? What is it?
5. How do you get blog ideas?
6. Has anybody famous ever followed or mentioned you on twitter or another social media site?
7. Do you do any volunteer work? If so, where?
8. Describe your perfect Sunday.