Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A-Z Blogging Challenge

I just signed up for the A To Z Blog Challenge for the third year in a row. I have to admit, I was a little unsure if I should do it. I was low on topics last year. so I'm not sure how I'll pull it off again. But here I am, ready to blog. For the past two years I have not really stuck with a theme, I just picked a word and wrote about it. Pretty simple right? Yeah, until you run out of words that you are passionate enough about to write about.

Here are some possible ideas for this year


  • Each day blog about a song, movie, TV show, or book that starts with that letter and means a lot to me
  • Blog about a person in my life who's name begins with that letter (my hesitation with this is it's too close to my lent letters project)
  • A memory
  • Random words
  • Things I have learned growing up
I need your help! What should I focus on, or should I just do the random thing again this year? Thank you readers! Please comment on my facebook page or on here, but note I can't take anon comments anymore due to spam attack recently. Thanks friends!

2 comments:

Shari said... Add Reply

I love the first idea! :)

Unknown said... Add Reply

I vote for the memory idea.