Monday, December 26, 2011
I get really excited about the new year celebration. I love saying goodbye to a year of memories and then starting fresh. I, like probably most people, always sound like a broken record with resolutions & things i’m going to change & this year is no different. .My goals for 2012 are simple. I thought long and hard about these, about things that are reachable goals that I can actually do, and follow up on my progress.
1. Take one picture every day. (I tried this once and failed. Would like to try again).
2. Do 5 5k's before 2013. (anyone want to join me?)
3. Cook/bake more foods
4. Read a book a week
5. Write, every day, even if it is short. Finish my book for Laurence. Attempt to write one new poem/song lyrics every week. (To keep myself accountable for the cooking, reading, and writing, I will attempt to blog at the end of each week an update on what I accomplished that week.)
6. Lose weight. I say this a lot, I fail. But I'm going to work very hard at it. I'd like to be at my goal weight a year from now. I'm going to keep track of what I eat and blog every Wednesday, title it "weigh in Wednesday". I need a ton of support in this.
7. Break shyness/fear. Do one thing each day that scares me.
What are your goals? Will you help me with mine?