So today, I thought I would share my confidence bucket list- or dthings I hope I one day have the confidence to do. Spoiler alert: I'm getting close to feeling confident enough to do some of these. I'm not giving myself a deadline to accomplish these "Confidence Goals", there are merely things I have in mind that I want to do.
- Wear jean shorts in public.
- Eat something that's not on my "diet" or health plan, and eat it without having a panic attack or getting angry at myself.
- Go in the pool in my apartment complex, even if people are watching.
- Go to a rock climbing gym...and actually climb
- Write a book
- Share an idea in meetings, rather than wait until they are over and e-mail someone about it
- Wear a low back dress
- Do kareoke
- Do a photo shoot
- Share my weight loss story in a public forum... I've obviously been pretty open about my journey, but I would love to speak about it in front of groups!
What is on your confidence bucket list? And, as always, thanks for the support on my journey.