Today's prompt was to take this quiz and post the results. Here are my results:
- The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits.
- Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life.
- INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life.
- INFJs are masters of written communication, with a distinctively smooth and warm language.
- INFJs need to have some “alone time” every once in a while or otherwise
- INFJs take great care of other people’s feelings and expect others to return the favor. Unsurprisingly, people with this personality type are very sensitive.
- Determined and passionate.
- Inspiring and convincing.
- Very insightful.
- Extremely private.
- Can burn out easily.
- Very sensitive.
- Always need to have a cause.
- Loathe conflict and tension
- Highly idealistic, but also very insightful, able to sense somebody’s motives nearly instantly
- Surprisingly social and eloquent, quickly and easily connecting with their co-workers
- Popular, friendly and altruistic (however, INFJs need to make sure that their generosity is not being abused)
- Very serious about their duties and responsibilities, especially if they are strongly aligned with the INFJ’s principles
- Seek harmony and cooperation
- Prioritize values and good atmosphere rather than cold facts or ruthless efficiency
- Need to be able to work alone if they choose to
So to those that know me, does the sound like me? What is your personality type?