Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 Tweets

Back my popular demand (and by popular, I mean I asked on Twitter if I should post this and my friend Julie responded with a YES!), here are my favorite Tweets this year.

This was a big year on Twitter and it is a big source of news and political chit chat. But I'm just going to post things that made me laugh. I hope they make you laugh, too.

When Nicki Minaj called one of the Teen Mom girls a Ding Bat:



When my friend Lizz made this awesome pun:



This relatable Tweet:



This beautiful moment from the Superbowl:



When Taylor Swift expressed what we were all feeling during the Superbowl halftime show:



My girl Melinda perfectly describing her love for coffee:



My thoughts exactly:



My friend Kristen being an adorable flower protector:



My friend Dean who became a new parent this year:



Kristen being the Kristen we all love:



Leslie Jones being...Leslie Jones:



Meghan Tonjes and her sass:



One of the many Olympics tweets that brought me joy:



The adorable lovefest between Laurie and Beyonce:



Whole Foods People Watching:



Mamrie Hart and I share a love for Trader Joe's:



Once again, Leslie Jones being Leslie Jones:



I actually almost choked laughing at this one:



Christmas carol truth bomb:



And that's a wrap, folks!


No comments: