Katie at Another Clean Slate honored me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. How sweet!
1. Display award logo on blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them. Easy enough!
Seven Things about Megan
1. I have two journals full of songs that I've written. Well, I supposed I should say...lyrics I have written. I cannot write or play music, so right now it's just a whole lot of words. There are 150 of them.
2. I recently cut pop and coffee out of my life. I still drink tea occasionally but for the most part I am living a caffeine free life and I am feeling so, so much better.
3. A few months ago my sister in law gave me a little stuffed dog to cheer me up. It sits on our coffee table in our living room and has become our "house dog". His name is Ruffles. And I know it sounds silly but I don't ever want to take him off that table.
4. My mood can almost always improve if it's sunny outside.
5. I am an associate of the Sisters of Mercy and I take my faith life quite seriously. I, mostly, see God in others and in my relationship with others.
6. I play volleyball in an adult rec league from January through April. I wish I could play year round.
7. I have two roommates who are also two of my best friends. I spend a good amount of time with them, and when I'm not with them, I am hoping that they are okay and that their day is going well.
My lovely nominees
Please take a moment to check out some of these blogs.
1 My sister in law Sara over at Bread and Butter talks about a gluten free life with tips on thrift shopping.
2. My sweet friend Elizabeth Roslyn is one of the most positive people I know, and her blog digs into American Idol performances, music reviews, and world events.
3. The lovely ladies and gents at HelloGiggles keep me sane. It's my absolute favorite website, full of blog enteries from "20 somethings".
4. Indianapolis radio star, and bff tomy sister in law, Nikki will make you laugh over at Nikki's Holla-Tastic Blog
5. A dear friend of mine, Shari Speaks , has a beautiful way of writing that will touch your heart and have you cheering for her as she works to get published.
6. Friend, coworker, partner in crime Ashley recently started blogging again at Still Write
7. Lovely gal at My loves, my life has been sharing memories, also, during the A-Z challenge.
8. Feel inspired with life lessons over at Pull Up A Toadstool
9. One of my favorite blogs I've found during the A-Z challenge, Deecoded has a way of writing that makes you feel like you know her.
10. Need as smile? Writing Jewels Has been taking readers through the alphabet and reflecting on happy thoughts.
11. Samantha May is blogging through college and therefore causing me to reflect on the lessons I learned in my four years at WMU.
12. Uplifiting letters to her chidren on various life lessons can be read over at Daye By Daye
13. Dean P. Simmer is one of my best friends, blogging about his life, Detroit, and faith.
14. Brookie Babble, also known as Brooke White from American Idol, has quite a way with words. I feel inspired every time I read a new entry.
15. JillandKate, my favorite female duo, share their thoughts and songs on JillandKate Blog