Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So a few weeks ago I sent out a list of questions to people of different age ranges. Only two people have responded so far. :) My reason for doing this was to hear peoples stories and to see how differently they view the world.

And so, my friends, I would like to intrdouce you to 8 year old Meghan S, a student in my mom's classroom.

What city do you live in? Do you like it?
Troy. I like it a lot. Nice area, lots fo lowers.

Who are your best friends?
Everybody (girls).

Do you like school? Who is your favorite teacher?
Yes! Mrs. Carolin is my favorite. She is fun.

Why do you like being a kid?
I don't have to deal with stuff older people do.

One would to describe you?
Fun!

What advice would you give your parents?
If kids get something wrong on a test, don't punish them for it.


what was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Opened the door for a water and waitress who were carrying a tray of dishes.

What are you thankful for?
Food and money.

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Graduating from Mercy High School and going to Notre Dame in the fall.

What would you do if you were given 10,000 dollars?
Give 1/2 to the poor, save 1/2 in my college/life savings.

Do you want to get married? How old do you think you'll be?
Yes. My mom wants me to be 27. I want to be 28 so I am more responsible.

What kind of job do you want to have?
A flight attendant or a real estate agent.

What do you think makes a person beautiful?
How happy they are!

No comments: